Saturday, July 19, 2008

Miner and Miner


This midget in a bear suit has nothing to do with Carl and Beth Miner. It is an awesome picture though. I really think it's one of the top 10 pictures of all time.

Seriously, if you do want to hear some extremely talented people check out Carl and Beth Miner. They are surely the most talented musicians I have ever met. It's a freakin crime that they aren't millionaires on the top making cash money. What's even more interesting is that Carl is also a phenomenal photographer. I was at his office once and there was a picture of his wife. I asked him what the picture was about and he said it was advertising a show. The picture was so good that I thought one or both of them had some kind of photography display. The photo was actually for one of the music events they performed at. The Miners are awesome people and you should check them out. www.bethminer.com and www.carlminer.com

If you get tired of some interesting people that are true artists, go back and check out my buddy Jimmi T - http://www.jimmit.com/home.html Jimmi will totally overwhelm you with idiocy, bad hair, worse music and general dereliction. That's why he is so great though. I heard that his influences are Jimmy Buffet and Eddie Money, so really there isn't much more to say about the guy. All I know is that some one close to him really should introduce him to a freakin super cuts. Give me a break.

1 comment:

Beth Miner said...

Carl/Beth + Frinzi = love (obviously)

We thought of you the other day when we saw a poster for "Little Tina", the midget stripper. Sounds like quality entertainment to me!!