Thursday, July 17, 2008

I'm done with Eddie Money! I'm sick of his act.

I actually hate Eddie Money so much that I have to include him in the tile of my blog. His four songs are pretty much crap. If I was mildly retarded, then maybe his music would be awesome. Is there a music concept more obvious than "Two Tickets to Paradise?" What about "Take Me Home Tonight!" I have one, how about, "I'm a Total Joke, and an Insult to Musicians Across Time and Space." I heard he actually composed this song, but Weird Al won the rights to the lyrics in an arm wrestling match. Seriously, Weird Al makes Money look like the freakin Beatles.

If you want to check out an awesome musician, there is a quasi-derelict named Jimmi T. He pretty much cuts his hair with a spoon and will sleep on your couch if you let him. Check it out - http://www.jimmit.com

His guest book is sometimes hilarious, except he normally seems to pull down the funny posts.

1 comment:

Beth Miner said...

AWESOME!! I'm so glad you started a blog. The world needs this.